- Tanisha-Ashwini finishes runner-up in Syed Modi India International badminton
- 17 of 25 ministers in Cong govt lose Rajasthan assembly elections
- Shivraj win Budhni by over 1 lakh votes, Kamal Nath secures victory from Chhindwara by 36K votes
- Israeli president honours fallen heroes of Kibbutz Be'eri by inscribing Torah Scroll
- Cyclone Michaung: In constant touch with state governments, says PM Modi
- Now, IndiGo faces criticism over delays from former Union Minister
- 5th T20I: Shreyas Iyer's fifty helps India reach 160/8 against Australia
- 193 people killed in IDF attack in last few hours: Gaza Health Ministry
- MP Diya Kumari wins by 71,368 votes, biggest victory margin in Rajasthan
- MP Assembly polls: Union Ministers Tomar, Prahlad Patel, BJP General Secy Vijayvargiya win, Kulaste loses
Huge rush at Yadadri shrine
A large number of devotees thronged the Yadadri shrine on Sunday which coincided with the conclusion of Ashada Masam and starting of Shravana Masam.
Yadadri: A large number of devotees thronged the Yadadri shrine on Sunday which coincided with the conclusion of Ashada Masam and starting of Shravana Masam.
Temple surroundings, queue lines, Laxmi Pushkarini, Kalyana Katta and Kalyana Mandapam were packed with devotees.
The rush was thin in the morning and steadily picked up in the afternoon.
It took 2 hours for Dharma Darshanam and 30 minutes for paid Darshanam. Around 30,000 devotees had the darshan of the deity. The temple earned Rs 28.30 lakh from various source of income, officials informed.