- How online learning is transforming teaching careers?
- Swami Vivekananda U20 National Football to kickstart in April
- Mumbai woman cured of epilepsy after part of her brain removed
- MP-PSC delegation presents 66th report to Governor Mangubhai Patel
- Political googly? Sharad Pawar invites Maha CM, Deputy CMs home for dinner
- Sharad Pawar Extends Dinner Invitation Amidst Political Tensions In Baramati
- India's GDP growth surges to 8.4 per cent in Q3, 2023-24 growth rate pegged at robust 7.6 per cent
- SCBA GBM to discuss nomination of women advocates as Executive Members within two months
- Anant National University organises International Symposium on Architecture for All: Call of the Future
- Protein linked to Parkinson's also key for normal brain work: IIT Mandi study
Hyderabad: 22 of a family test positive for coronavirus in Suryapet
As many as 22 people of the same family tested positive for coronavirus in Suryapet.
As many as 22 people of the same family tested positive for coronavirus in Suryapet. It is learned that all those were infected with the virus are said to have attended the funeral of a man belonging to Yadadri township of the town.
The incident came to light after a person who attended the funeral tested positive following which the healthcare officials conducted tests on all of his family members and the reports of all turned positive.
District Medical and Health Officer (DMHO) of Suryapet Harshavardhan said that all the infected persons were advised to be in-home quarantine and directed the healthcare staff to conduct door-to-door coronavirus testing in the township.
Meanwhile, the state has reported 461 fresh positive coronavirus cases taking the overall tally to 2,86,815. The death toll touched 1,544 with new deaths and the recoveries went up to 2,79,456. Currently, there are 5,815 active cases out of which 3,674 are in-home or institutional isolation.