- Chiranjeevi’s ‘Vishwambhara’ shooting update: Team progresses with an active schedule
- Suspense continues in Vijayawada West, Avanigadda constituencies
- TDP ticket aspirants wait with anxiety
- Upset over denial of ticket, Jana Sena leader goes on fast
- Congress to kick-start poll campaign in Anantapur today
- After ‘Hrithik’s ‘Fighter,’ ‘Article 370’ faces ban in Gulf countries
- APPSC Group-2 prelims exam ends peacefully
- MWC 2024: Honor Unveils Magic 6 Pro with AI-Based Eye Tracking; Expected Features, India Availability
- Prestigious award for an engineer of Indian origin in America
- Man dies in a fierce attack by bull at event in Chittoor
Hyderabad: 4-lane road from Nagole to Ali Café in plans
Road and box drain work on 7.5km Musi nala to offer splendid locale
The 150-ft road with link road would ease the commute time for people travelling from Uppal, Nagole, Amberpet, Musarambagh and Dilsukhnagar
Hyderabad: Labor Minister Malla Reddy along with Mayor Bonthu Rammohan on Tuesday inspected the proposed land for four-lane road to come up from Nagole Metro Station to Ali Café.
Malla Reddy said that the government was taking special interest in developing Hyderabad into global city by incorporation basic amenities to meet quality life-style standards. "The completion road and box drain work on 7.5km Musi nala will enable public to enjoy splendid locales," he added. He directed officials concerned to make design in such a way that saplings can be planted under Haritha Haram project along the road.
Bonthu Rammohan said that the 150 ft road with link road would ease the commute time for people travelling from Uppal, Nagole, Amberpet, Musarambagh and Dilsukhnagar. He directed engineering officials to come up with integrated project plan to commence the works.
MLA Bethi Subhash Reddy, corporators G Saraswathi Sadanand, Swapna Subhash Reddy, Gandam Jyotsna Nageshwar, Mekala anala Hanumantha Reddy, LB Nagar Zonal Commissioner Upender Reddy, Uppal Deputy Commissioner Aruna Kumari, Bio-Diversity Additional Commissioner Krishna, DD Yadagiri and others were present.