- Nalgonda: Gutha Sukender Reddy lambasts Opposition for politicising Telangana Day celebrations
- Gadwal: Health officials seize clinic
- Bhongir: Jagadish Reddy calls for grand celebrations of State formation day
- Khammam: TDP youth leader Kasani Veeresh Mudiraj felicitated
- Bhadrachalam: What happened to your promises?
- Daycare Arrangements Result in Maximum Increase in Job Productivity Among Working Moms KLAY’s Survey Reveals
- Underwater adventures: James Cameron shares secrets of filming ‘Avatar’
- Hyderabad: G Kishan Reddy reviews 2,500-year old artefacts excavated by ASI
- A tale of karma and destiny
- Hyderabad: Goa Day celebrated at Raj Bhavan
Hyderabad: Forest officials catch wild cat that created panic in Golconda
Hyderabad: Civet cat which is rumoured of Black Panthe caught by the forest officials in Golconda
Hyderabad: The forest officials on Thursday morning caught a Civet cat which created panic among the residents in Golconda. The sighting of the cat triggered the rumours of a black panther on the prowl at Noorani Masjid near Fateh Darwaza of Golconda Fort.
Residents of the area were awoken the whole night fearing of the animal. However, a team of forest officials caught the animal and found that is a Civet cat. The officials shifted them to Nehru Zoological Park.
On the other hand, efforts are on by the forest officials to trace the leopard that was found resting on the underpass road of Katedan bridge at Mailardevpally. The leopard did not move from the place even after an increase in vehicular traffic.
Later, the big cat which is believed to have been injured rushed into the nearby agricultural fields injuring a man. He was shifted to a hospital for treatment.