- BJP President J P Nadda to arrive on Monday for two-day visit to Karnataka
- Jharkhand: 3 arrested in Spanish woman's gang rape sent to jail, police say search on for 4 more
- Imran Khan’s party elects Gohar Ali Khan as its chairman
- Japanese general witnesses exercise 'Dharma Guardian' at Mahajan Field Firing Ranges
- Centre suffering from 'anti-Punjab' syndrome: Kejriwal
- MP CM, ministers to pray at Ram Temple in Ayodhya on Monday
- Tejashwi responds to Modi's barbs about father Lalu Prasad at Patna rally
- CCL: Riteish's Mumbai Heroes pull off thrilling 1-run win over Bhojpuri Dabanggs
- UAE: Sharjah Ramadan Festival 2024 to begin on March 8
- Bengal BJP chief injured as car in his convoy meets with accident
Hyderabad: Osmania Hospital doctors to protest every day for new hospital building
Doctors of Osmania Hospital including plans to protest by boycotting their duties for an hour everyday for government’s reckless attitude towards the development of Osmania Hospital building
Hyderabad: Doctors of Osmania Hospital including plans to protest by boycotting their duties for an hour everyday for government's reckless attitude towards the development of Osmania Hospital building.
Doctors of Osmania demands to demolish the Old dilapidated blocks and construct the new building. Save OGH slogans to vent on air and the services of doctors will be paused for an hour everyday for around 75 days, said doctors. Doctors and staff at Osmania General Hospital will protest for one hour (9.30am-10.30 am).
"We did same strike in the year 2018 for around 75 days and the Ministers threatened to transfer us. But, now for the Osmania Hospital we are ready even to get sacked and our protest will continue untill Osmania gets its new building," said JUDA.