- West Indies's Dowrich announces retirement, pulls out of ODI series with England
- BJP looks set to return to power in Rajasthan
- Congress set to wrest Madhya Pradesh from BJP
- Congress leads BJP in Chhattisgarh: Exit Poll
- ShiftED 2023, Hyderabad: Breaking Barriers To International Education
- Dixon’s Rs 256 cr Noida facility to manufacture Xiaomi smartphones
- AAP is set to launch its "Main Bhi Kejriwal" signature campaign from December 1st
- World Aids Day 2023: Date, Theme, History, HIV/AIDS Treatment, Prevention, and Myths
- Food Future Foundation and Country Delight Promote Children’s Health
- Two terror modules busted at Handwara in J&K
Hyderabad: SI, CI suspended in land dispute case
Choutuppal police station inspector CH Venkanna Goud and SI Narsaiah have been suspended for their involvement in a land settlement.
Choutuppal police station inspector CH Venkanna Goud and SI Narsaiah have been suspended for their involvement in a land settlement. Also, a memo has been sent to the local ACP Sattaiah by the Rachakonda commissioner of police Mahesh Bhagwat.
In the 2.3-acre of the land dispute at Tallasingaram of Choutuppal, two parties approached the police and filed a complaint against each other. A local court which investigated the case and passed the orders in favour of the land owner holding pattadar passbook.
However, the CI and SI ignored the court orders and threatened the land owner following which the land owner approached the Rachakonda CP. The commissioner who inquired the matter found the allegations were not fake and suspended the police officers.
Gouribatla Surender, the owner of the land said that he purchased the land in 2012 and has not entered into an agreement with anyone. He said that some people created fake documents and tried to acquire his land and later approached the police. He added that he approached the court after he found no help from the police.
"After the court in Bhongir gave orders, the police threatened him which made him to approach the Rachakonda CP," he added.