- Rajasthan: SUV rams into procession after driver suffers heart attack; dies
- Pakistan beat India by 5 wickets in Friendship Cricket Series for the Blind in UAE
- MVA to seal seat sharing deal in Feb-end: AICC leader Ramesh Chennithala
- TDP leader Dr Pemmasani Chandrasekhar performed pujas in the temples
- Strong domestic fund flows mitigated impact of FII selling in last two months
- Nadda unveils busts of 17 'Heroes of Mumbai' in city garden
- TDP President Abdul Aziz Denounces Attacks on Media by YCP, Advocates for Press Freedom
- TDP leaders meet Vemireddy Prabhakar Reddy in Nellore
- PM Modi to visit Sant Ravi Das temple in Varanasi on Friday, his third trip since 2016
- Centre issues stern warning against surrogate ads seen as harming consumers
Manchu Manoj campaigns for Pilot Rohith Reddy
Vikarabad: Telugu movie actor Manchu Manoj on Tuesday campaigned for the BRS Tandur candidate Pilot Rohith Reddy, along with the latter’s wife Arthi...
Vikarabad: Telugu movie actor Manchu Manoj on Tuesday campaigned for the BRS Tandur candidate Pilot Rohith Reddy, along with the latter’s wife Arthi Reddy, by taking part in a car rally. While appealing to voters to back Reddy, Manoj attributed his support for the ruling party’s nominee, ‘who is his good friend’, because of his ‘good work’.
The actor stated that although Reddy had not invited him to join the rally, their friendship and the latter’s ‘good heart’ had made him to come to Tandur.He claimed that the BRS victory has already been decided, but the ‘candidate’s bumper majority should be heard in the national capital’.
Manoj asserted that Reddy has changed the face of Tandur to resemble Hyderabad. He said ‘If people ensure his win more development works would be taken up’. The actor pointed out that like the late TDP leaders BhumaNagi Reddy and his wife Shoba Nagi Reddy, many from Allgadda (Kurnool district) and Tirupati had settled in Tandur. ‘This is the reason for my liking for the Tandurgadda. The settlers are being taken care of by the locals like their own children’, as he put it.
Manjo promised the gathering to come back to Tandur after Reddy’s win to inaugurate Ambedkar and BC Bhavans.