- Mann Ki Baat will not be broadcast for next three months, says PM Modi
- Time to send YSRCP packing: BJP
- Visakhapatnam: Amarnath berates joint list a ‘package’ engineering
- Modi has waged a war against dynastic politics in last 10 years: Tejasvi Surya
- Beauty queens get set for Miss World 2024
- Vijayawada: Educated youth, women get priority
- MLA’s death: Govt mulls ‘special fitness test’ on VIPs’ drivers
- Rajamahendravaram: Gorantla Butchaiah Chowdary names likely to be in 2nd list list
- Rajamahendravaram: TDP-JSP combine announces 15 candidates in Godavari districts
- Chinna Reddy appointed vice chairman of Planning Board
Minister Errabelli inaugurates 2BHK houses in Warangal
Pachayat Raj minister Errabelli Dayakar Rao inaugurates 52 double bedroom houses here at Gudeppad of Athmakur mandal of erstwhile Warangal district.
On the occasion, the minister greeted the beneficiaries on the occasion of Dasara. "The double bedroom houses showcases the self respect of the people and the government has spent around thousands of crores on the scheme," he said.
The minister also said that the government would soon launch a scheme to construct houses for the people who own a land.