- Immunity given to lawmakers should not protect them from criminal prosecution for accepting bribes: Centre in Supreme Court
- 'I am not as communal as I am made out to be': Smriti Irani's swipe at Oppn
- 2 terrorists killed in Kashmir encounter, identified
- SC releases accused, who couldn't comply with HC condition, on bail after 3 years
- Nitish Kumar must answer how JD-U MLC was able to obtain caste survey data: Sushil Modi
- 'Gehlot Saheb, 2023 comes before 2030, have you forgotten count', Nadda takes dig at Raj CM
- What happened on October 5 in History?
- Apollo Medical College hosts 'White Coat Ceremony'
- Know about cybersecurity trends
- Youth shot at by unidentified gunmen in J&K’s Anantnag
Miryalaguda: Man dies of heart attack on learning son's death
- Father dies of heart attack after learning his son was dead in road accident in Miryalaguda
- The Miryalaguda police shifted the bodies of father and son to the area hospital for post-mortem
According to the relatives' of the family, Gorla Bharat Reddy(30), a native of Tadakamalla village in Miryalaguda mandal was hit by an unknown vehicle at Shettipalem of Vemulapalli mandal when he was returning home from agricultural fields in Bommakkal mandal in Madgulapalli. His death was instantaneous.
On learning the news, Bharat Reddy's father Indra Reddy (52) suffered a heart attack and died while being shifted to a hospital in Miryalaguda. Bharat Reddy's mother Sujatha was also admitted to the hospital after hearing that her son met with an accident. The relatives' said that Sujatha was uninformed about Bharat Reddy's death as her blood pressure dropped.
The Miryalaguda police shifted the bodies of father and son to the area hospital for post-mortem.