- Ramadan 2024: 5 self-care rituals and tips on prioritising rest, relaxation, and renewal
- Is AAP taking a leaf out of BJP's poll campaign with focus on ‘Ram Rajya’?
- Aplastic anemia cases high in India, cost of treatments a concern: Experts
- Peak power demand estimated to rise 7 pc to 260 GW this summer
- Sensex, Nifty scale fresh lifetime highs as bank, energy shares advance; rise for 4th day
- New govt on anvil in Nepal as PM Prachanda splits with coalition partner
- AAP leader Sisodia urges Supreme Court to urgently hear curative pleas
- Moody's ups India's growth forecast, expects policy continuity after LS polls
- Meenakshi Chaudhary gearing up for some exciting projects in Telugu
- International Women's Day 2024: Date, history, significance
Officials conducts a review of electricity supply at Revanth's residence
A Revanth Reddy took oath as the new Chief Minister of Telangana at 1.04 pm.
Hyderabad: A Revanth Reddy took oath as the new Chief Minister of Telangana at 1.04 pm. On the other hand, as soon as the party high command announced Revanth Reddy as the CM, the top officials of the power department were alerted. Officials conducted a review of electricity supply at Revanth's residence and office in Hyderabad and in Kondagal, which he represents.
Earlier, Revanth's residence used to get electricity from Jubilee Hills sub-station. Alternative arrangements have been made to ensure that there is no interruption of power supply in case of any problem. Steps have also been taken to ensure that electricity is supplied from the sub-station on Road No. 22. A review was also conducted on electricity supply in Kodangal. Even when KCR was the CM, the authorities paid special attention to the electricity supply in Gajwel.