- 4th Test: Jaiswal becomes fifth Indian batter to score 600 runs in a Test series, breaks Sehwag's record for sixes
- Democratisation of commerce-driven technology in India stands out, says global investment firm KKR
- Insecurities that led to Indira falling out with her aunt Vijaya Lakshmi Pandit
- PKL 10: Battle for trophy to resume on Monday as Season 10 reaches Playoffs stages
- I’m still the CEO, management remains unchanged: Byju Raveendran
- PGA Tour: Wallace rallies on second nine to get into shared lead in Mexico
- Mould your biz plans as per India’s stupendous growth: Ashwini Vaishnaw to entrepreneurs
- ‘Viksit Bharat’ by 2047: Govt focused on long-term gains, says Rajnath Singh
- ‘Bhimaa’ trailer: Shows the power of Macho Star
- Director Keerthi Kumar reveals interesting details about ‘Chaari 111’
Pragati Bhavan to be free from high rise barricades in two days
The new Telangana State Government has begun preparation for the removal of barricades in front of Pragati Bhavan . During the Chief Minister K...
During the Chief Minister K Chandrashekhar Rao's rule, the entire Pragathi Bhavan was made as a fort by installing high rise barricades and deployed heavy security.
People have not been allowed to visit the Pragati Bhavan and also imposed restrictions on the movement of people and to organise any rallies and dharna .
As Congress announced "Prajala Telangana" if the party voted to power during the election campaign, CM A Revanth Reddy led government took the decision of removal of all barricades. Revanth Reddy already announced naming Pragati Bhavan after De BR Ambedkar Samman bhavan and hold Praja Darbar every day to address the grievances of people .
On the instructions of the government, police started removing the barricades and it would be completed in one or two days.