- No break for Balakrishna in the coming year; actor busy with multiple projects
- Ravi Teja’s next flick title to be out soon; ‘Eagle’ is in consideration!
- Official: Arjun Das comes on board for ‘OG’
- Aha’s original project with Allu Arjun on board; here is the proof
- ‘Veera Simha Reddy’ 100 days function held in a grand way
- 2.60 crore people benefitted from PM Garib Kalyan Anna Yojana in Andhra: BJP President JP Nadda
- DMK has major role to play in opposition alliance: Udhayanidhi Stalin
- Odisha: Bharatanatyam guru dies on stage
- Andy Murray accepts wildcard for Nottingham Open
- Cauvery Tribunal unlikely to take up Makedatu Dam issue
South Central Railway to run a special train from Secunderabad to Vijayawada for two days
The south-central railway has decided to run Secunderabad-Vijayawada Intercity Express will for two days between Secunderabad and Vijayawada in view of passenger congestion
The south-central railway has decided to run Secunderabad-Vijayawada Intercity Express will for two days between Secunderabad and Vijayawada in view of passenger congestion.
This special train (07567) will leave Secunderabad at 8.45 am on October 17 and 18 and reach Vijayawada at 3 pm the next day and the train with Train No. 07568 will leave Vijayawada at 3.55 pm and reach Secunderabad at 10 pm.
The train halts at Moulali, Cherlapally, Bibinagar, Ramannapeta, Nalgonda, Miryalaguda, Nadikudi, Piduguralla, Sattenapalli and Guntur stations. There is also a special train between Kachiguda-Kurnool and Kurnool-Kachiguda.
As the Dussehra holidays are over and the people from Vijayawada would move to their workplace, the south central railway has started a special train for a couple of days.