- Snow in Beijing affects road, railway, air traffic
- Till you take to streets, govt won’t listen: Sharad Pawar at Maha agitation
- Amit Shah moves 2 J&K Bills for passage in Rajya Sabha
- Countdown to select new Madhya Pradesh CM begins as observes reach BJP office
- WhatsApp Update- WhatsApp Set to Introduce New Channel Alerts Feature
- The government is ready to answer any issue raised by the opposition: CM Siddaramaiah
- Delhi court extends judicial custody of Manish Sisodia till Jan 10 in excise policy case
- SC recommends setting up of Truth & Reconciliation Commission to probe human rights violations in J&K
- Fielding coach Munish Bali praises ‘impact player’ Amanjot Kaur for all-round show in third T20I
- Chandrayaan-3, ChatGPT rule Google Search in India this year
Suryapet: Covid shadow on Republic Day celebrations in districts
The impact of Covid wave was quite visible on the Republic Day celebrations in the district as only dignitaries participated in the events organised on Wednesday.
Nalgonda/Suryapet/ Bhongir: The impact of Covid wave was quite visible on the Republic Day celebrations in the district as only dignitaries participated in the events organised on Wednesday.
Collectors Prashanth Jeevan patil, Vinay Krishna Reddy and Pamela Satpathi hoisted the national flag on the premises of district Collectorates in Nalgonda, Suryapet and Yadadri-Bhongir districts respectively
Speaking on this occasion, the Collectors advised the officials and employees of government departments to take necessary steps to reach the fruits of government schemes to remote villages of the districts to realise the dreams of legendary freedom fighters Mahatma Gandhi and BR Ambedkar.
They urged the people to cooperate with health teams during the fever survey in order to tackle the corona pandemic effectively.
In these celebrations people's representatives , chairman of various corporations, officials and police personnel participated.
Meanwhile, the Republic Day was celebrated in a simple manner in all government offices, educational institutions and parties' offices in erstwhile Nalgonda district in view of corona fear.