Telangana: Death separates lovers on road at Yadradri
- A 19-year-old girl died in road accident in Yadradri
- Aruna befriended Srikanth on Facebook
A young couple who was heading to temple was separated after they met with road accident en route to Yadradri on Friday evening. While Aruna (19) died on the spot, her boyfriend Srikanth escaped with minor injuries.
Getting into details, Aruna who was pursuing BSc second year befriended Srikanth on Facebook. Later, the duo professed their love for each other and decided to marry.
On Friday, the duo started to Yadradri on a bike and fell off in the mid route at Bibinagar as Srikanth lost control over the vehicle. Aruna was crushed under wheels of a car and died on the spot while Srikanth sustained minor injuries.
The deceased Aruna hails from Chintaguda in Jinnaram of Mancherial and the victim Srikanth is a native of Baswapur village in Koheda mandal of Siddipet.
Aruna's body was shifted to a hospital for post-mortem. A case was registered by the police.
- Surgeons remove 8 Spoons, Knife, 2 Toothbrushes from a Man's stomach
- Charge sheet filed against accused in Bandipora rape case
- Muslim family in UP names newly-born son after PM Narendra Modi
- Drought situation in Maharashtra is very serious says Sharad Pawar
- Lok Sabha elections: Five legislators among 248 lose deposit in Punjab, AAP worst hit