- Kurnool: TDP’s delay on candidate ups number of aspirants
- Tardy pace of Aramghar flyover work throws commuters into a tailspin
- Rameswaram Café blast: Hyderabad City put on high alert
- Surprise inspection by HMWSSB MD
- Untold Stories of our temples-5: State govt fiddles while land sharks gobble up God's lands
- Vooka Vijaya Kumar emerges frontrunner for TDP ticket in Tirupati
- Inter-state gang manufacturing counterfeit tablets held
- TSBIE grants 5-min grace period for IPE-2024 students
- Veterans and dependents to get cashless treatment
- Guntur: N Chandrababu Naidu public meeting at Dachepalli today
Telangana: Debts drive four-member family to commit suicide in Mancherial
Debts drove four members of a family to commit suicide here at Malkapalli of Kasipeta mandal of Mancherial district.
Debts drove four members of a family to commit suicide here at Malkapalli of Kasipeta mandal of Mancherial district. The couple is said to have poisoned their two children - a son and a daughter before hanging themselves in a room.
It is learned that the daughter of the couple had come to visit her parents from her in-laws' home. The police registered a case and are investigating.
A notice note was recovered in the house in which the family stated that they have faced severe losses in cotton cultivation and were unable to clear the debts. According to the villagers, the family is said to have promised the creditor to repay the amount on March 25.
However, the family was found dead on the same day. The bodies were sent to the district government hospital for autopsy.