- The Indian Investor's Guide to Monthly Profits: 5 Income-Boosting Strategies
- Other states following Assam's cancer care model: Himanta Biswa Sarma
- IAF C-130J makes safe landing at Begumpet airport after technical snag
- Nirmala Sitharaman launches Rs 1,000 cr worth infra projects
- Arun Singh Dhumal welcomes England team with 'perfect conditions' at HPCA
- Hindu teacher acquitted in blasphemy case after five years in Pakistan
- 10 Manipur tribal MLAs urge Centre not to cancel 'Suspension of Operations' pact with Kuki militant outfits
- Financial Intelligence Unit slaps Rs 5.49 cr penalty on Paytm Payments Bank
- I want to quit as Trinamool spokesman, but continue as party soldier: Kunal Ghosh
- ‘Inti No 13’ review: Distinctive narrative approach
Telangana: Man attacks youngster for asking to wear a mask in Karimnagar
Telangana: A man attacked a youngster after the latter asked him to wear a mask. The victim, identified as Rakesh was shifted to a nearby hospital in Karimnagar.
Getting into details, Rakesh asked a man identified as Hafiz to wear a mask after the government made wearing a mask mandatory in the view of the coronavirus pandemic. However, the accused was irked over his intention and attacked him with a knife. Rakesh sustained severe injuries.
The police rushed to the spot and launched an investigation. They said that the accused is believed to have taken drugs and attacked Rakesh.
According to the police, Hafiz went to a salon where he asked to wear a mask. An argument erupted between the two and Hafiz attacked Rakesh in his ribs with a knife. Locals caught hold of Hafiz and informed the police. An investigation is underway.
In June 2020, a man attacked his woman colleague with an iron rod after the latter asked him to wear a mask. The woman is an employee at the AP Tourism Hotel office. It is learned that the deputy manager CA Bhaskar pulled the woman's hair after the latter asked him to wear a mask in the view of the pandemic.