- Divine intervention comes to the rescue as IVPL thrives amid challenges
- LS Polls: BJP releases 1st list of 195 candidates, PM Modi to contest from Varanasi
- Ramadan 2024: Why moon sighting is an important Islamic tradition; all you want to know
- Govt initiatives boosting digital ecosystem across startups: Simplilearn
- WPL 2024: Budding cricketers join Gujarat Giants for special training session
- Shabari Jayanti 2024: Date, Rituals, and Significance
- World Birth Defects Day 2024: Date, history, significance and tips to prevent birth defects
- EC to set up special polling stations for voters in Manipur relief camps
- Sheikh Shahjahan starts cooperating with investigating officers: Sources
- Violence-free NE established, over 10,000 militants laid down their arms: Amit Shah
Two goons attack barber as he denies to cut their hair
- The incident took place at Nayem Nagar in Hanumakonda.
- The entire incident was recorded on CCTV cameras installed in the shop
Hanumakonda: In a shocking incident, two persons attacked a saloon owner after he denied to cut their hair during shop closing hours. The incident took place at Nayem Nagar in Hanumakonda. The entire incident was recorded on CCTV cameras installed in the shop.
As per the sources, two persons visited a saloon shop in Nayeem Nagar and asked him to cut their hair. The shop owner denied cutting the hair as its time to close the shop. Irked with this, two persons mercilessly attacked him and punched him. After escaping from them, he approached the police station and lodged a complaint against the miscreants.