- Mallampally as new mandal
- The list of LS ticket prospects becomes longer in Kerala
- Sitharaman credits Narasimha Rao for bringing 33% reservation for women at Panchayat level
- High-speed train between Ahmedabad & Sanand to commence operations in 6 months
- Delhi Police file charge sheet before court in Pragati Maidan tunnel robbery case
- India 'oldest democracy', publish books presenting its journey to world: Om Birla to publishers
- Women's representation in policymaking now set to increase significantly, says Anurag Thakur
- Assam government waives off loans of 2.2 lakh women
- I don't think anyone in world cricket at the moment would have a seam position as good as Shami: Harbhajan Singh
- Two terrorists arrested in J&K’s Baramulla
YTP to conduct one-day deeksha on February 14
Khammam: Requesting development of temple town, Yuva Telangana Party (YTP) will conduct one-day deeksha in Khammam on February 14. Party leaders...
Khammam: Requesting development of temple town, Yuva Telangana Party (YTP) will conduct one-day deeksha in Khammam on February 14.
Party leaders conducted a meeting here on Thursday and released wall posters of deeksha programme.
Speaking on the occasion, party district president J Venkat Ramana demanded the State and Central governments for immediately release of funds for the development of Bhadrachalam.
Alleging that not a single rupee was released for the town development after the formation of separate Telangana, he demanded the TRS government to release Rs 100 crore immediately, which was promised earlier.
He criticised the BJP government and its leaders for using Lord Rama name for begging votes and questioned as to why they did not release single paise for the development of South Ayodhya (Bhadrachalam).
Yuva Telangana Party is taking steps under the leadership of party founder and State president Jitta Balakrishna Reddy seeking release of funds for the development of Bhadradri and conducting one-day massive deeksha in Khammam town, he explained.
He appealed to all party leaders and devotees of Lord Rama to participate in the deeksha for seeking funds for the development of Bhadradri Rama temple.