- Anil Kumar Yadav calls cadre to gear up for Siddham meeting in Palnadu
- Top tips to score high in 12th Board Exam
- National Science Day 2024: Know its Date, Significance and History
- World Sustainable Energy Day 2024: Significance and History
- Botsa Jansi attends MVV Satyanarayana's Padayatra in Visakhapatnam
- Nadendla Manohar face ire from public in West Godavari
- Venkata Chinna Appalanaidu highlights govt's efforts in providing housing to poor
- Mega job mela on Feb 29 at B Kotthakota
- 57% Indians prefer AI-enabled tools over human interactions
- Are your Cosmetics Expired? Shocking Side Effects you Need to Know
11,419 qualify in Edcet
Andhra Pradesh State Council for Higher Education (APSCHE) chairman Prof S Vijaya Raju announced the AP Edcet 2019 Results here on Friday.
Vijayawada: Andhra Pradesh State Council for Higher Education (APSCHE) chairman Prof S Vijaya Raju announced the AP Edcet 2019 Results here on Friday.
Prof Vijaya Raju said 14, 019 applied and 11,650 appeared for the examination, out of which 11, 419 candidates qualified.
The exam was conducted on May 6 at 56 centres in five subjects, namely Mathematics, Physical Sciences, Biological Sciences, Social Studies and English.
The APSCHE chairman announced first and second rankers in each subject. In Mathematics, P Pallavi and S Bhudevi secured first and second ranks. In Physical Sciences, K V Sai Chandrika and S Gopal stood first and second.
In Biological Sciences, P Maniteja got the first rank and G Loknath Reddy secured second rank. S Naga Sujatha got first and L Venkatesh second ranks in Social Studies.
In English, S Hari Kumar secured the first and D Umashankar secured second rank. The candidates can download rank cards from May 18 and the counselling will begin in July first week, the chairman added.