- Must take permission before launching AI models, safeguard electoral process: Centre to Big Tech
- 5 Sleep Strategies for Diabetics: Manage Blood Sugar Naturally
- B’luru cafe blast a rehearsal, indicative of impending attacks: BJP leader CT Ravi
- Shveta Rani, the latest dreamer from Alakhpura
- India should now move to higher poverty line: Author of Brookings report
- Navigating Ramadan: Finding Harmony Between Technology and Spirituality
- Navigating the first trimester
- WPL 2024: We are still in it but have got some work to do, says Gujarat Giants’ coach Klinger
- 'India has eliminated extreme poverty,' claims US think-tank; says 'decline in 11 yrs comparable to past 30 yrs'
- YSRCP to announce manifesto during Bapatla Siddham meeting
125 school buses seize in Vijayawada
The AP Transport Department has conducted a sudden inspection on the school buses across the state on Saturday.
Vijayawada: The AP Transport Department has conducted a sudden inspection on the school buses across the state on Saturday.
In a special drive, the officials have booked cases on 125 school buses which do not have the permit or the fitness certificate and seized them.
These raids were carried out under the supervision of DTC (Deputy Transport Commissioner) Meera Prasad at NTR circle in Vijayawada.
Speaking to media, Meera Prasad said that these sudden inspections were done on the orders of the Transport Minister and Commissioner. He said they have seized the buses which have not fitness.
Meera Prasad said they are also checking private vehicles and auto's which carry school students.