- Vijayawada: Educated youth, women get priority
- MLA’s death: Govt mulls ‘special fitness test’ on VIPs’ drivers
- Rajamahendravaram: Gorantla Butchaiah Chowdary names likely to be in 2nd list list
- Rajamahendravaram: TDP-JSP combine announces 15 candidates in Godavari districts
- Chinna Reddy appointed vice chairman of Planning Board
- Probe into ‘threat’ to burn down train returning from Ayodhya: BJP
- BJP Mahila Morcha seeks SC’s intervention
- Hyderabad: Master class on photography, film at MANNU
- Guntur: TDP, JSP confirm candidates for 12 out of 17 Assembly seats
- One dead, four injured after a car crashes in Nalgonda
3 people killed, after a private bus rams into lorry in Kurnool
Three persons died when a private travels bus rammed into a stationed lorry at Panyam in Kurnool district on the wee hours of Thursday.
Kurnool: Three persons died when a private travels bus rammed into a stationed lorry at Panyam in Kurnool district on the wee hours of Thursday.
It is known that a SR travels bus is known to be heading towards Nandyal from Hyderabad.
When it reached Panyam the driver could not identify a lorry laden with pipes was stationed on the road side. He unnoticingly hit the from the rear end.
In the incident three persons died while some more were known to have suffered injuries. All the injured have been shifted to Nandyal general hospital for treatment.
The names of the deceased and the actual reason behind the incident is is yet to disclose by the police.