- Hand over Sheikh Shahjahan to CBI today: Calcutta HC tells Bengal police
- Supreme Court quashes ED case against Karnataka DyCM Shivakumar
- Karnataka CM, HM get email threatening Rameshwaram Cafe-like blasts; $2.5 mn ransom sought
- NDTV Food Awards 2024: Shining the spotlight on India's culinary stars
- Penukonda TDP candidate thanks cadre for making Naidu's meeting successful
- With Rajeev Chandrasekhar hitting Thiruvananthapuram base, has Shashi Tharoor finally got a challenger?
- Oats vs. Millets: Which Grains Pack a Punch in Nutrition?
- Didn't siphon off funds, $533 mn with our 100 pc non-US subsidiary: Byju's
- Yemeni boy is 2nd youngest in India to undergo thyroid cancer surgery
- My biggest pain is I don’t enjoy my success as much as I should have: Ashwin ahead of his 100th Test
33 Aditya students selected for ICICI bank
33 students of Aditya Global School have been selected for ICICI Bank in the campus selections.
Kakinada: 33 students of Aditya Global School have been selected for ICICI Bank in the campus selections.Accordion to MBA College Principal Dr Astha Sharma the students achieved the success due to sheer hard work and dedication.
Chairman of Aditya institutions N Sesha Reddy congratulated the achievers and the college principal Dr Astha Sharma for motivating the students.