- K’taka: FIR filed against activists, nurses in religious conversion case
- Gut microbes may be behind high blood clot risk in some Covid patients
- 4.9 magnitude quake hits Iran
- Sharad Pawar rides 'palki' to Raigad Fort, blows NCP's poll 'Trumpet'
- Article 370 Box Office Collection Day 1: Yami Gautam's Stellar Performance
- Karimnagar district faces dire shortage of fire stations
- Apple's Foldable Future: It is the iPad Fold, Not the iPhone Fold
- Congress keen to wrest Khammam from BRS
- Vijayawada: Bank pensioners demand pension updation
- BJP demands to provide roads, electricity and water facility in Kurnool
4 Siddhartha students selected in campus placement
About four students of M Sc and B Sc final year at PB Siddhartha College of Arts and Science were selected by UltraTech Cements of Aditya Birla Group, according to College Principal Dr M Ramesh on Saturday.
Vijayawada: About four students of M Sc and B Sc final year at PB Siddhartha College of Arts and Science were selected by UltraTech Cements of Aditya Birla Group, according to College Principal Dr M Ramesh on Saturday. College placement division head K Sridhar said that as part of UltraTechies 2019, the company has organised Aspiring Minds online skill test on the college premises in March and selected 10 students for next level HR interview.
In the recent HR interview held at Tadipatri of Anantapur district, M Surendra Babu, S Venkata Divya and K Sai Durga were selected and were offered an annual package of Rs 3.25 lakh. K Ravi Teja was offered Rs 3 lakh package in the HR interview. He said the selected students will attend training programme at Rajasthan starting from August 5.
Siddhartha Academy president N Venkateswarlu, P Lakshman Rao, College convener S Venkateswara Rao, director V Babu Rao, dean Rajesh C Jampala, faculty and others congratulated the selected students.