- TDP-Jana Sena alliance unstoppable, declares Naidu
- Popular TS leaders’ statues to adorn Tank Bund
- YSRCP second-rung leaders want sitting MLAs changed
- Pak-bound ship with N-parcel seized
- Farmers cry hoarse for justice amidst borewell seizures
- 42-target set for Bengal BJP
- Modi from Varanasi again
- Traffic restrictions imposed ahead of PM Modi's Adilabad visit
- 13th CREDAI Hyderabad Property Show from March 8
- CM Revanth Reddy anguished over malnutrition among women, children in TS
4.84 lakh students attending inter supplementary exams
About 4.84 lakh students are going to attend for Intermediate board supplementary exams from May 14 to 22.
Amaravati: About 4.84 lakh students are going to attend for Intermediate board supplementary exams from May 14 to 22.
The results for these supplementary exams will be given by June 1, to provide opportunity to the students to continue their higher studies without losing one academic year, announced Udayalakshmi, secretary, Board of Intermediate, in a press conference at secretariat on Friday.
Out of the total students, about 1.75 lakh are attending for improvement and remaining 3.1 lakh failure students are appearing. This is about half of the total strength of students attended in the March.
First and second year students will attend at 922 exam centres across state. If needed 140 section will be implemented to avoid mall practice.
Instructions have already given.
Failure students may have to travel long distances hence directed the district collectors to ensure medical support as needed.
All these exams will be conducted in video surveillance.