- Your Ultimate Guide to the Perfect Pongal Look
- With unsecured personal loans under lens, growth momentum in the segment to derail in coming quarters
- Andhra CM Jagan takes poll battle to Chandrababu Naidu's home turf - Kuppam
- India seeks greater say for developing countries at WTO meet
- It was a joy to be a part of a lyrical, poetic, and deeply romantic story: Shahbaz Khan
- Samsung’s Most Intelligent PC Lineup Galaxy Book4 Series Goes on Sale in India
- KIUG 2023: Sambalpur’s Sujata Kujur hopes to make it to Indian women’s hockey team
- VESCOA Partner with ISRO, signed MoU with ASSOCHAM to Advance Collaborative Initiatives
- FM Sitharaman stresses on compliance of norms at meet with fintech heads
- Indian Navy conducts airborne insertion ops over Arabian Sea
Agarwal's Eye Hospital gets NABH accreditation
Dr Agarwal’s Eye Hospital, Tirupati was accredited as a dedicated eye care centre of excellence by National Accreditation Board for Hospitals and Healthcare Providers (NABH).
Tirupati: Dr Agarwal's Eye Hospital, Tirupati was accredited as a dedicated eye care centre of excellence by National Accreditation Board for Hospitals and Healthcare Providers (NABH). The hospital becomes the first eye care hospital in Rayalaseema to receive this accreditation under eye care accreditation programme for the services provided by hospital.
This accreditation recommended by assessment team decodes the hospital's continuous improvement and commitment in demonstrating quality eye care. The Medical Director of the Hospital Dr JS Reddy has said that with NABH recognition being the highest national recognition for providing quality patient care and safety, it further increased their responsibility in providing best eye care and to compete with other global benchmarks.
Retina specialist Dr Sumanth Reddy has said that the accreditation was affirmed to Dr Agarwal's Eye Hospital, Tirupati as it comply the set of standards laid by NABH covering patient safety and care.