Amaravati: Here are the key decisions taken by AP cabinet
The Andhra Pradesh cabinet meeting held on Thursday has taken several key decisions.
The Andhra Pradesh cabinet meeting held on Thursday has taken several key decisions. The Cabinet meeting chaired by Chief Minister YS Jagan Mohan Reddy ended a while ago, which discussed several draft bills, including the conduction of the Assembly budget session and YSR Cheyutha scheme. It is also approved various decisions regarding the corruption of Chandrababu Naidu's regime.
Here are the AP Cabinet decisions:
- The cabinet decided to hold Assembly meetings from 16th of this month.
- Cabinet approved for the CBI probe into corruption in Chandrababu Naidu's regime.
- Recommends CBI probe into corruption into fiber grid.
- Approved for constituting Cabinet Sub-committee to investigate into the corruption over Chandranna Kanuka scheme.
- A Sub-committee to probe on Heritage Ghee Purchases.
- A Sub-committee to investigate on Tera Software company led by Vemuri Ravi Prasad over Fiber Grid.