Anantapur: Two brothers electrocuted to death in Uravakonda
In the most tragic incident in Anantapur district, two youths were electrocuted on Tuesday morning at Uravakonda.
In the most tragic incident in Anantapur district, two youths were electrocuted on Tuesday morning at Uravakonda. Ramesh and Mallesh, two brothers, who live near the Balaji Theater in Uravakonda, have gone to the outskirts for field works. During this time, the duo has electrocuted to death after touching an iron fence that has a power supply.
Families who saw their bodies fell distressed and took the bodies to the main road and raised concerns. It was alleged that the accident was caused by the negligence of the officials of the power department and the deceased families demand justice for themselves.
The police intervened and convinced the relatives of the deceased. The bodies were later taken to a government hospital for post mortem. The police along with Uravakonda AE Murali Krishna's team along with the staff were examined by the police."The matter will be brought to the attention of the higher authorities, " AE said.