- Bandi lists out top 10 jokes by KCR to people
- Andhra Pradesh: Light to Moderate rains predicted in state for three days amid surface trough
- Oxfam India To Offer Affected People Emotional Support And Counselling
- WFI Chief Brij Bhushan To Address Rally On June 11 In UP
- Sharwanand Weds Rakshita In A Grand Ceremony At Leela Palace In Jaipur
- NTR centenary celebrations held grandly under the direction of VB Entertainments
- Oscar Isaac wants Pedro to join ‘Spider-Verse’ as a ‘cranky, old Spider-Person’
- Prashanth Neel Biography: Personal life to present projects
- ‘Spider-Man’ actor praises SS Rajamouli’s magnum opus ‘RRR’
- Dua Lipa slams UK Government's 'small-minded' language towards Albanians
Andhra Pradesh Cabinet expansion likely to take place soon
Andhra Pradesh Chief Minister YS Jagan Mohan Reddy jas made interesting remarks on the cabinet reshuffle during the cabinet meeting held on Friday to approve the budget.
Andhra Pradesh Chief Minister YS Jagan Mohan Reddy jas made interesting remarks on the cabinet reshuffle during the cabinet meeting held on Friday to approve the budget. The CM spoke at the meeting aimed at reorganising the cabinet and said that there were many aspirants in competition.
However, the chief minister made clear that the legislatures should not be worried over the removal from minister post and opined that those who are not in the cabinet should work for the party.
CM Jagan's remarks came amid speculation that a cabinet reshuffle could take place soon. YSRCP Legislative Assembly meeting will be held soon. A resolution on this is likely to come at that meeting.
Meanwhile, the cabinet on Friday approved the budget and introduced in the Assembly. The budget of Rs. 2.56 lakh crore was tabled in the house by Finance Minister Buggana Rajendranath Reddy while the Agriculture budget was introduced by Kurasala Kannababu.