Andhra Pradesh cabinet meeting ends, here are the decisions taken
The Andhra Pradesh cabinet meeting chaired by Chief Minister YS Jagan Mohan Reddy has ended where the cabinet approved Rythu Bharosa scheme, input subsidy to be paid directly through RTGS.
The Andhra Pradesh cabinet meeting chaired by Chief Minister YS Jagan Mohan Reddy has ended where the cabinet approved Rythu Bharosa scheme, input subsidy to be paid directly through RTGS. The Cabinet also approved the ordinance setting up the Andhra Pradesh Medical Education and Research Corporation, along with discussions on the distribution of house pattas and construction of pucca houses, AP Survey and Boundary Law Amendment, Andhra Pradesh Tourism Policy respectively. The Cabinet approved the implementation of the Watersheds Development Scheme in 6 districts.
Transport Minister Perni Nani disclosed the decisions of the cabinet meeting.
● Input subsidy approved to make payments directly through RTGS.
● The decision to pay compensation in every season.
● The payment of compensation to the victims of 'Nivar' cyclone by the end of this year.
● AP Medical Education and Research Corporation Establishment Ordinance Approved
● 16 new medical colleges will be set up in AP and a total of amount Rs 16,000 crore will be alloted for 27 medical colleges.
● Approval of AP Survey and Boundary Law Amendment and making a map of each land according to the subdivision.
● Cabinet approves 'Andhra Pradesh' tourism policy.
● Cabinet approves implementation of watershed development scheme in 6 districts.
● Approval of new tourism policy and restart package for tourism projects damaged due to covid and a finanacial aid of Rs. 198.05 crore for tourism projects financed under the restart package.
● Loan up to Rs 15 lakh for restart hotel sector and 4.5% interest discount for the first year.
● Cabinet approves restart package for film industry.