- Chandrababu Naidu arrives at TDP Mahanadu public meeting, to address the gathering
- TDP Mahanadu: All set for huge public meeting, Naidu to arrive at venue shortly
- Shaakuntalam Bags A Total Of 4 Awards At Prestigious Cannes World Film Festival Awards 2023
- Kodali Nani pays tribute to NTR, challenges Naidu, Lokesh to contest from Gannavaram
- Rajinikanth, Anupam Kher And SRK Praise PM Modi On The Occasion Of New Parliament Inauguration
- Modi pays tribute to NTR at 101st Mann ki Baat, says he earned place in hearts of people
- Sharwanand Drops A Tweet And Confirms That He Met With A Minor Car Accident
- 'DJ Tillu' Fame Praneeth Reddy Says, ‘I Want To Hold A Versatile ‘Tag’, Rather Than Being The Lead Actor
- AP Weather update: Heatwave predicted in several mandals today and evening
- NTR's centenary as 'Telugu Heritage Day' in America
Andhra Pradesh: Eight class student ends life in Guntur over rejection of his love
The incident that took place in Guntur where a boy who has become addicted to bad addictions fell in love with a girl and committed suicide following the refusal from the girl.
In a shocking incident that took place in Guntur, a boy who has become addicted to bad addictions fell in love with a girl and committed suicide following the refusal from the girl.
Going into details, the boy from Bongaralabeedu in the city is studying 8th standard in a school on the main road in Vasantharayapuram. He got acquainted with a girl who Is related to him proposed to her. However, the girl rejected his love.
The boy went to his sister-in-law's residence in the colony on Tuesday and committed suicide by hanging himself to death for being rejected.
Police have registered a case and are investigating the complaint lodged by the deceased's father. The boy is said to be addicted to weed. The full details of the incident are yet to be known.