- Second consecutive victory for the Telugu Talons as they edge past Golden Eagles Uttar Pradesh
- 21-year-old youth found dead inside car in Delhi
- Asmi Jain's work exemplifies Indian iOS developers' creativity: Tim Cook
- Army to procure high bandwidth backhaul wireless 'Tactical LAN Radio'
- ED raids 27 locations in Rajasthan in paper leak case
- CBI Creates Special Team To Look Into The Violence In Manipur
- Arvind Kejriwal moves Gujarat HC seeking review of its order on PM's degree
- Rupee rises 4 paise against US dollar
- BJP and Congress destroyed Singareni, flays CM KCR
- Implement employee-specific Cabinet decisions in 2 months: AP CM tells officials
Andhra Pradesh: First Omicron case reported in Vizianagaram, officials alerted
The first Omicron case was reported in Andhra Pradesh where a 34-year-old man from Vizianagaram district has been diagnosed with Omicron.
The first Omicron case was reported in Andhra Pradesh where a 34-year-old man from Vizianagaram district has been diagnosed with Omicron. The state medical health department has made a statement to this extent.
Going into the details, a man arrived in Visakhapatnam from Ireland via Mumbai on the 27th of last month and was confirmed of Coronavirus negative in an RTPCR test conducted at Visakhapatnam airport.
However, the samples were then sent to the CCMB in Hyderabad and the results came out as diagnosed with Omicron. Meanwhile, the person was sent to home quarantine in Madhuravada.
The total number of Omicron cases in the country, including the latest case registered in the AP, has risen to 34 with Maharashtra having the highest number of 17 cases.
The vigilant authorities imposed Section 144 for two days in the state capital Mumbai.