- Hindu Gods 'insult' row: Karnataka police book FIR over threat calls to complainant
- 23 lakh Indian diaspora are reinforcing Indo-Canadian relations: Jitendra Singh
- From Michelle Obama to Matthew McConaughey: Celebrities Share Their Go-to Recipes
- Maratha quotas given, but unrelenting Jarange-Patil to start fresh stir from Feb 24
- Servitor held in Bhubaneswar for sexually assaulting foreign tourist
- Rakul Preet Singh & Jackky Bhagnani Tie the Knot in Anand Karaj Ceremony
- TN fertiliser unit responsible for ammonia leak ready to pay Rs 5.92 cr compensation: Minister
- Delhi HC asks suspended BJP MLAs to meet Speaker as Lt Governor accepts apology
- Breakup Day 2024: Top 5 Songs to Heal Your Heart After a Failed Relationship.
- Govt plans to simplify, digitalise KYC process
Andhra Pradesh: Four persons killed on the spot as a car collides auto in Prakasam
A series of road accidents in Prakasam district is causing panic. Meanwhile, in a ghastly road accident occurred in Yarragondapalem mandal where four persons were killed on the spot.
A series of road accidents in Prakasam district is causing panic. Meanwhile, in a ghastly road accident occurred in Yarragondapalem mandal in Prakasam where four persons were killed on the spot when a car collided with an auto at Kothapalli and another 10 were seriously injured.
Upon receiving information about the accident, the police immediately rushed to the spot and rushed the injured to hospital. The dead were identified as Mugullapalli laborers. The case was registered and investigated.
Also in February, four people were killed when a lorry-bolero collided with a vehicle in Prakasam district. The accident took place near Penchikalapadu village in Bestavaripeta mandal. Eight heifer calves were also killed in the incident.
The accident took place when a Mirchi mini lorry going from Giddaluru to Guntur collided with a bolero coming with cows from Kodada. It is a tragedy that four people were killed in a road accident in the Yarragondapalem zone recently before the accident.