- Couple hacked to death over black magic in Gajapati
- Happy that Tamil Nadu demand has been rejected: Deputy Chief Minister DK Shivakumar
- Waheeda Rehman's journey in Indian cinema has left an indelible mark: PM Modi
- 95 pc components used in rockets in India domestically sourced: ISRO chief
- Dev Anand @100: A look at popular songs from evergreen star's movies
- 50% of workers likely to permanently shift to hybrid work globally
- Ganesh fest celebrated with gusto
- IIT Mandi team designs protein-based vaccine against pork tapeworm
- OYO set to report its 1st net profit at Rs 16 cr in Q2 FY24
- Haryana CM advocates construction of SYL canal
Andhra Pradesh: Weather dept. predicts heavy rains in coastal districts in 24 hours
The Visakhapatnam Meteorological Center has revealed that there is a possibility of heavy rains in the coastal districts in the next 24 hours.
Meanwhile, heavy rain with gusty winds occurred in Dr BR Ambedkar Konaseema district with the sudden change in the atmosphere on Tuesday.
On the other hand, a lightning strike has fell on a coconut tree in Tatipaka of Rajolu mandal and the heavy rains created a havoc in many places in Eluru district. Nellore city also faced heavy hailstorm in Tuesday.