- TDP ticket aspirants wait with anxiety
- Upset over denial of ticket, Jana Sena leader goes on fast
- Congress to kick-start poll campaign in Anantapur today
- After ‘Hrithik’s ‘Fighter,’ ‘Article 370’ faces ban in Gulf countries
- APPSC Group-2 prelims exam ends peacefully
- MWC 2024: Honor Unveils Magic 6 Pro with AI-Based Eye Tracking; Expected Features, India Availability
- Prestigious award for an engineer of Indian origin in America
- Man dies in a fierce attack by bull at event in Chittoor
- Telangana youth dies of brain stroke in the U.S
- Rs 500 gas cylinders in State from tomorrow, details inside
AP and Telangana police division may come to conclusion today
Andhra Pradesh and Telangana police officials division may come to a conclusion on Monday (29 April).
Hyderabad: Andhra Pradesh and Telangana police officials division may come to a conclusion on Monday (29 April). Though after the state bifurcation many departments division has been completed, regarding the police department the division of DSPs, Additional SPs, Non-Cadre SPs has remained pending.
As per 610 GO, the police officials appointed under Hyderabad zone are working in all districts in AP. Their division process has not come to the conclusion. However, after a few series of discussion, today in the presences of Governor Narasimhan they have decided to put an end to the issue.
AP DGP Thakur and Telangana DGP Mahender Reddy will meet in Hyderabad on Monday and will be discussing on the division issue. After the discussions both DGPs will visit the Governor. In the presences of Narasimhan, the final division procedure will be done.