- Karimnagar district faces dire shortage of fire stations
- Congress keen to wrest Khammam from BRS
- Vijayawada: Bank pensioners demand pension updation
- BJP demands to provide roads, electricity and water facility in Kurnool
- Vijaya Sankalpa Yatra held in Serilingampally
- 5 Best looks of Tripti Dimri that you can recreate for a date night
- Mastering sofa selection: A comprehensive guide for your living room
- Wholesome and Fun Lunch Box: Recipes for Kids
- Special ceremony held at Orvakal Airport where Uyyalawada Narasimha Reddy and YSR statues unveiled
- Sleep deprivation and its impact on your health
AP CS reviews Mid Day Meal scheme
The AP Chief Secretary L V Subramanyam has ordered to firmly implement the Mid Day Meals scheme in the schools across the state.
Amaravati: The AP Chief Secretary L V Subramanyam has ordered to firmly implement the Mid Day Meals scheme in the schools across the state.
He has conducted a review meeting over the implementation of the Mid Day Meal scheme in Amaravati on Wednesday.
On the occasion, CS has suggested the officials to provide good nutritious food to the students. He also said to release the funds for the scheme for every three months.
CS Subramanyam said he'll write a letter to central regarding increasing the gas cylinders from 12 to 16 which are been given to the schools under the Mid Day Meals Scheme.