- Rs 1.63cr transacted in TSPSC paper leak case, reveals chargesheet
- A healthy heart is a healthy life
- French Open: Swiatek starts favourite against giant-killer Muchova in women's final
- Punjab to construct high-security digital jail near Ludhiana: CM Mann
- Vicky Kaushal, Sara Ali Khan-starrer 'Zara Hatke Zara Bachke' collects Rs 37.4 cr in first week
- India Achieves Record growth in food production
- 'Engineer' Chief Minister has failed in Bihar: BJP ridicules Nitish Kumar
- UK: Manchester University flags cyber security breach, detects 'unauthorised activity'
- AI in current form no threat to jobs: Minister Rajeev Chandrasekhar
- WTC Final: Would have picked Ashwin for his batting, let alone his bowling, says Steve Waugh
AP govt. is giving priority to the Agriculture Sector, says Sajjala Ramakrishna Reddy
Hema Sushmita took over as chairman of Andhra Pradesh Seed Development Corporation at the APSDCL state office on Tuesday.
Perrati Hema Sushmita took over as chairman of Andhra Pradesh Seed Development Corporation at the APSDCL state office on Tuesday. YSRCP State General Secretary Sajjala Ramakrishna Reddy, Privilege Committee Chairman MLA Kakani Govardhan Reddy and Seed Development Corporation MD were present on the occasion.
Speaking on the occasion, Sajjala Ramakrishna Reddy said that the government will give a big boost to the agricultural sector in Andhra Pradesh. The CM said he hoped development in the agricultural sector could be achieved through seed development.
He said scientists and agricultural experts said that major changes are coming in the field of agriculture and suggested that a new committee should work to develop quality seeds and strengthen the organisation. MLA Govardhan Reddy said that those who have worked hard in the YSR Congress party will get their due place. He said that YSRCP has been actively working for strengthening in Nellore district.