- Your Ultimate Guide to the Perfect Pongal Look
- With unsecured personal loans under lens, growth momentum in the segment to derail in coming quarters
- Andhra CM Jagan takes poll battle to Chandrababu Naidu's home turf - Kuppam
- India seeks greater say for developing countries at WTO meet
- It was a joy to be a part of a lyrical, poetic, and deeply romantic story: Shahbaz Khan
- Samsung’s Most Intelligent PC Lineup Galaxy Book4 Series Goes on Sale in India
- KIUG 2023: Sambalpur’s Sujata Kujur hopes to make it to Indian women’s hockey team
- VESCOA Partner with ISRO, signed MoU with ASSOCHAM to Advance Collaborative Initiatives
- FM Sitharaman stresses on compliance of norms at meet with fintech heads
- Indian Navy conducts airborne insertion ops over Arabian Sea
AP LAWCET 2019 results to release on 20 May
For the admission to the Law courses at various colleges in the state, AP LAWCET 2019 results will be released on 20 May (Monday).
Amaravati: For the admission to the Law courses at various colleges in the state, AP LAWCET 2019 results will be released on 20 May (Monday).
In a statement, LAWCET convener Prof Vijayakumar said the results will be announced at 12 pm by AP higher education council chairman S Vijaya Raju and LAWCET chairman Prof SM Rahmatullah in Amaravati.
AP LAWCET 2019 was held on 6 May. This year Sri Krishnadevaraya University on behalf of Andhra Pradesh State Council of Higher Education (APSCHE) had conducted AP LAWCET.
The results will be made available on the official website sche.ap.gov.in. Candidates who have appeared for the online test can check and download their results after they are announced.
For AP LAWCET 2019 entrance test a total of 11,492 candidates have appeared for the exam. There are 8,804 seats available across the state.
How to check AP LAWCET 2019 results:
1. Visit the official website sche.ap.gov.ap/lawcet. Then click on AP LAWCET 2019 results.
2. A new window will open, now enter the login details.
3. Click on the view result button.
4. Now your AP LAWCET 2019 result will appear in the screen.
5. You can download and take the prints out of the AP LAWCET 2019 results for future reference.