- Pearl Academy explores the intersection of creativity and technology at its flagship event What’s Next
- Awareness programme Will be on PM VishwaKarma yojana on Tuesday
- Raveena soaks up some sunshine in Tadoba
- I will be in the contest Former TDP MLA Vetukuri Sivarama Raju
- Pawan asked me to go to Nidadavolu: Kandula Durgesh
- Filmmaker VN Aditya receives Doctorate from George Washington University of Peace, America
- Samsung to unveil Galaxy Ring at Mobile World Congress
- Kavitha urges CBI to withdraw notice in Delhi excise policy case
- PM Modi’s visit to Dwarkadhish temple, a message for Lord Krishna devouts?
- Nani collaborates with ‘OG’ director Sujeeth
AP players excel in Pesapallo championship
The Andhra Pradesh Pesapallo players excelled at the International Circuit and won medals for the country and made the state proud, said AP Pisa polo chairman K Srinivas Rao in a release on Tuesday.
Vijayawada: The Andhra Pradesh Pesapallo players excelled at the International Circuit and won medals for the country and made the state proud, said AP Pisa polo chairman K Srinivas Rao in a release on Tuesday. He said as many as 10 players from the state represented the country at the 1st Asian Pesapallo Championship held at Dhaka, capital of Bangladesh. The championship was held from May 16 to 21.
He said four teams represented the country in Seniors Boys and Girls, Junior Boys and Girls category with 12 players in each team. In the seniors category both boys and girls team won Bronze medal, in junior category boys were the championship winners and the girls won Bronze medals.
He said out of the 10 players who represented the state, Venuri Jagadeesh from Krishna district led the senior Boys team and Erukala Harish from Anantapuram led the Juniors team.K Srinivas Rao congratulated the team members for winning medals.
He also appreciated the coach Kakarla Pavan Kumar from Guntur district. S Srinivas Rao, AP Pesapallo secretary, AP Softball association Secretary G Sambasiva Rao, treasurer Victor Moses and others were present.