- Pushpa 2 Artists Injured In A Bus Accident Near Narkatpally
- Edible oil brand Sunpure launches new campaign
- Devotees rush to Tirumala reduces slightly today, to take 18 hours for Sarvadarshans
- Gold and silver rates today stable in Hyderabad, Bangalore, Kerala, Visakhapatnam - 31 May 2023
- Andhra Pradesh: Parts of state likely to receive rains with lightning strikes
- All efforts on to nab Arikomban, says TN CM Stalin
- Vijayan’s eagerness for K-Rail is to pocket commission: Cong
- Eye on LS polls : AIADMK survey to shortlist candidates
- Ambitious project to make Kerala capital largest solar city in India
- Bengaluru: 14-yr-old Kriti Jain’s organs breathes new life into 9 people
Arogyasri benefits extended to many: Deputy CM Alla Nani
Deputy Chief Minister Alla Nani has said the State government was giving top priority to the health of people and, in turn, extending the Arogya Sri scheme benefits to reach many people in the society.
Eluru: Deputy Chief Minister Alla Nani has said the State government was giving top priority to the health of people and, in turn, extending the Arogya Sri scheme benefits to reach many people in the society. It is the objective of the government to usher in a healthy society.
The Minister handed over a cheque for Rs 2 lakh under the Chief Minister's Relief Fund to husband of a patient Farhana Sultana for providing her modern health care at his camp office here on Monday.
Speaking on the occasion, he reminded the people that the state government under the stewardship of Chief Minister YS Jagan Mohan Reddy has been giving importance to the health of the people.
The launching of 'YSR Arogya Sri Asara' was another milestone in government's endeavour to help the poor in recovering completely after surgery. He asked the eligible people to avail the benefits extended under the government schemes.