- Elon Musk X Platform Set for Algorithm Overhaul; Details
- Delhi HC seeks Centre's reply on plea against notification imposing restrictions on women for change of surname
- Telangana Food Lab Confirms Contaminated Chocolate
- 'Phir Aayi Hasseen Dillruba': Kanika Dhillon unmasks the real Dinesh Pandit
- New investments in semiconductor chips will remain in Asia but moving away from China: Moody's Analytics
- IndiaTech partners T9L to launch early-stage incubation programme for startups
- K’taka CM accepts controversial caste census report ahead of Lok Sabha elections
- Cabinet approves Rs 150 crore to set up global big cat alliance
- X App Audio and Video Calling Functionality Explained
- 12-member panel to supervise inventory of Ratna Bhandar
Atchennaidu criticises AP govt. says youth migrating to other states for employment
TDP Andhra Pradesh President Atchennaidu said that during the three-year rule of AP Chief Minister YS Jagan, youths are migrating to other states due to lack of employment opportunities.
TDP Andhra Pradesh President Atchennaidu said that during the three-year rule of AP Chief Minister YS Jagan, youths are migrating to other states due to lack of employment opportunities. He said that at least three industries have not been brought to the state. He accused Jagan of promoting the industries brought by Chandrababu during the TDP regime as his own.
Atchennaidu criticised that AP did not get any benefit during the CM's visit to Davos and that the industries that existed in the past three years were driven away. He stated that what has been achieved by the party except the demolition of buildings.On the other hand, TDP leader Buddha Venkanna alleged that the police are acting in a way that provokes the people. He said that leaders and people who questioned the government are being arrested and warned that Tadepalli Palace will be seiged.