- Elon Musk says Gmail’s alternative Xmail is coming soon
- Goa AAP MLA demands dropping of cases against ‘mob’ involved in attacking BJP minister
- Six killed in millitary, NPA rebels clash in Philippines
- Bank deposits losing attractiveness as govt savings schemes see strong growth
- 4th Test: Root, Foakes bat out entire session as England reach 198/5 at tea
- Atlantis The Royal welcomes Louis Vuitton's Iconic Mascot, Vivienne
- India’s GDP to log 6.4% growth in Q3 FY24
- Google's AI chatbot Gemini violates India's IT laws: Rajeev Chandrasekhar
- Celebrities' influence on the fragrance business
- Samsung launches new fitness tracker 'Galaxy Fit3' in India
BYJU's offers 10 lakh package to QIS student
Nidamanuri Educational Trust Nidamanuri Nageswara Rao announced that the BYJU’s has selected a student from QIS College of Engineering and Technology for the highest package of Rs10 lakh per annum.
Ongole: The secretary and correspondent of QIS Educational Institutions N Surya Kalyan Chakravarthy and chairman of the Nidamanuri Educational Trust Nidamanuri Nageswara Rao announced that the BYJU's has selected a student from QIS College of Engineering and Technology for the highest package of Rs10 lakh per annum.
In a programme held in the college, Nageswara Rao said that the mechanical engineering student in the QISCET, Uppalapati Mahesh Kumar got selected as the business development associate (BDA) in the interviews held by BYJU's at its Bengaluru office. In the offer letter, the company said that he needs to undergo training in Bengaluru and Hyderabad for a few months and work at Nellore thereafter.
Nageswara Rao said that the corporate companies are coming forward to offer good packages to the deserving candidates and asked the students to improve their skill set. The chairman, QISCET principal Dr Dhulipalla Venkatarao, HoD of mechanical engineering Dr Y Sesharao and placement officers appreciated Mahesh Kumar.