- Excise policy case: Delhi court defers order on Sisodia's bail plea amidst pending curative petition
- Surveillance tightened in Sandeshkhali to prevent recurrence of tension
- SC asks UP govt to frame policy for timely payment of advocates' fees
- I have played with him and I am really proud of him: AB de Villiers on Sarfaraz Khan
- West Bengal govt seeks urgent listing of its suit against CBI probes in post-poll violence cases
- Army rushes to aid 500 tourists stranded after sudden snowfall in Sikkim
- Indian Navy provides medical assistance to Iranian fishing vessel
- Freed from circus, elephant Suzy celebrates nine years of freedom
- Will not shrink from countering any threat that undermines collective well-being: Rajnath
- Court takes cognisance of ED charge sheets against suspended CBI judge Sudhir Parmar
Chandrababu Naidu's Birthday: Here is the song promo released by the TDP party cadre
TDP chief Nara Chandrababu Naidu is celebrating her 72nd birthday today. On the occasion of Chandrababu's birthday today, the party fans composed a special song.
TDP chief Nara Chandrababu Naidu is celebrating her 72nd birthday today. On the occasion of Chandrababu's birthday today, the party fans composed a special song. TDP has released a promo on its official Twitter platform called "Chandranna Katha Gaanam".
The party cadre, which feels the day as the festival had thought innovatively and composed a song on their favourite leader's birthday and released it on the Twitter handle of TDP.
The promo carries Chandrababu's photos along with his parents and his political journey. The TDP ranks claim that Chandrababu's birthday is a festival for the party ranks. Meanwhile, Telugu Desam Party National President Nara Chandrababu Naidu's birthday video song created by fans is being shared on social media by fans and activists.
While going by his political journey, the senior politician in the country started his political career as a student leader at the age of 28and became the youngest MLA and Minister in erstwhile Andhra Pradesh. He served as erstwhile Andhra Pradesh Chief Minister for 9 years and five years for bifurcated Andhra Pradesh.