Charitable body adopts deaf, dumb children
The golden heritage of Vizianagaram Charitable Foundation has extended its support for physically challenged students.
Vizianagaram: The golden heritage of Vizianagaram Charitable Foundation has extended its support for physically challenged students. On Tuesday the representatives of the foundation have adopted 17 students of deaf and dumb in the town and donated Rs.1,02,000 towards their annual school fee.
The foundation has been in the charity activities for the past few years. K Surya Lakshmi, Radhika, Lalithakumari, P Bucchi Babu and others have participated in the programme.
- Priyanka's own decision not to contest from Varanasi: Sam Pitroda
- Sensex soars 336 points to close above 39,000-mark; Tata Steel rallies 7%
- Rohit Shekhar murder: Delhi court sends his wife Apoorva to 14-day judicial custody
- Asaram's son Narayan Sai too convicted of rape
- Choose Jai Bhim followers over those chanting NaMo this election: Mayawati