- PM Modi to launch projects worth Rs 62,000cr in Telangana
- Retired Tamil Nadu professor to walk on foot for clean electoral system
- IIT-K chosen as nodal institute for Phase 4 of Yuva Sangam
- Shehbaz Sharif - the only Pak politician to be elected PM for second consecutive term
- KCR meets Karimnagar and Peddapalli leaders, finalises Lok Sabha candidates
- SSC students may download Hall-tickets from Monday
- Covid virus persists in ear for a month post infection: Study
- Calcutta High Court judge Abhijit Gangopadhyay to resign
- Ship sunk by Houthis threatens Red Sea environment, Yemen government and US military say
- 29 killed, 50 injured due to heavy rains in Pakistan
Civic chief inspects spots for vehicle parking
KMC commissioner K Ramesh along traffic DSP Ramakrishna and CI E Ramanamma inspected Bhanugudi and other areas to initiate measures to avert traffic congestions and to find parking places to suit to the needs on Saturday evening.
Kakinada: KMC commissioner K Ramesh along traffic DSP Ramakrishna and CI E Ramanamma inspected Bhanugudi and other areas to initiate measures to avert traffic congestions and to find parking places to suit to the needs on Saturday evening.
Earlier, on Saturday district Collector Kartikeya Mishra conducted a meeting with KMC commissioner and traffic DSP to find out parking places to suit the traffic needs and impose penalties up to Rs 500 for traffic and parking violations.
Under this backdrop, the traffic officials, KMC commissioner and representatives of Smart City Corporation visited places to find out suitable places for parking. Amicable solution to the traffic and parking issues was expected in next few days.