- Five key projects of GMDA worth Rs 194.18 crore approved
- EU slaps $2 billion anti-trust fine on Apple following Spotify's complaint
- Momentum in power, capital goods stocks as infra projects likely to be unveiled, say analysts
- Santosh Trophy: Services hand Railways a 2-0 defeat to march into semifinals
- Ola's S1 Pro electric scooter gets PLI certification to boost green mobility
- Ranji Trophy: Big win over Tamil Nadu takes Mumbai into final for 48th time
- Sinead O'Connor's slams Trump for using singer's best-selling single at rallies
- Tata Motors to demerge business into two separate listed companies
- Interoperable payment system for Net banking to be launched this year: RBI chief
- Cash-for-query row: Delhi HC rejects interim injunction against 'defamatory' posts on Mahua Moitra
CM YS Jagan enters AP Legislative Council for first time
The YSRCP president and Chief Minister YS Jagan Mohan Reddy have entered for the first time into the AP Legislative Council on Monday.
Amaravati: The YSRCP president and Chief Minister YS Jagan Mohan Reddy have entered for the first time into the AP Legislative Council on Monday.
As part of ongoing Assembly sessions, CM YS Jagan has attended to the Legislative Council. On this occasion, the Chief Minister has greeted every TDP and YSRCP Council member.
In the process, the TDP MLC Dokka Manikya Vara Prasad got up from his seat, came to YS Jagan and gave shake hand to him.
So far, CM YS Jagan did not enter into the Legislative Council, even when he was in the opposition.
At present, a debate over the special status is going on in the Legislative Council. Earlier this morning, Minister Avanthi Srinivas and Botsa Satyanarayana spoke about the special status and YSRCP MP's resignation on the issue. There is also a debate going on over the motion of thanks to the Governor's speech in the house.