- Five including three kids killed in fatal road accident
- Ambati Rambabu responds of Prashant Kishor’s comments on Jagan
- AP BJP chief reacts on alliance with TDP and Jana Sena
- Techie dies of heart attack while playing cricket
- Denied LS ticket, Harsh Vardhan quits politics
- NASA sends next batch of astronauts to ISS
- MLC Bharat unveils sandalwood smuggler Verappan’s memorial
- Delhi Government's 10th Annual Budget: Embracing "Ram Rajya" Principles For Inclusive Governance
- Citizens feels scorching heat ahead of Summer in Telangana
- Investigation Update: Bengaluru Cafe Blast Suspect Tracked Through CCTV Footage
CM YS Jagan good news to AP Secretariat employees
AP Chief Minister YS Jagan Mohan Reddy announces a piece of good news to the Secretariat employees while addressing them in a meeting at the Grievance hall in Secretariat complex on Saturday.
Amaravati: AP Chief Minister YS Jagan Mohan Reddy announces a piece of good news to the Secretariat employees while addressing them in a meeting at the Grievance hall in Secretariat complex on Saturday.
On this occasion, CM YS Jagan has clarified that his government declares 20 percent IR (Interim Relief) to the state employees.
He said in the first Cabinet meeting the decision will be taken on Interim Relief and cancellation of CPS (Contributory Pension Scheme). The Cabinet meeting is scheduled to take place on 10th June.
Speaking further CM YS Jagan said he will not catch hold the wrong of the employees who have worked closely with the previous government. He also assured to hike the salaries of the outsourcing employees who are working in the Secretariat.
The Secretariat employees have expressed happiness over the decision of the Chief Minister. Throughout YS Jagan's speech, the employees have raised slogans as Jai Jagan, Jai Jagan, Jai Jai Jagan, and thank you CM sir.
On Saturday morning CM YS Jagan has reached AP Secretariat and takes charge in his chamber at 8:39 am. Later, he attended the swearing-in ceremony of the 25 Cabinet Minister.