- Talasani inaugurates Lakefront park on Necklace Road
- CM KCR announces Dasara gift for State coal workers
- ‘Amara Raja Better Way Awards’ to recognise rural entrepreneurs
- All district officers must attend Jaganannaku Chebudam: Collector Shan Mohan
- Brain-dead youth heart flown to Tirupati
- Tirupati: Arogya Suraksha camps to commence from Sept 30
- BRS to hold public meeting in Malkajgiri today
- World Tourism Day Today: Essay writing, quiz competitions held for students
- Visakhapatnam: LinkedIn premium membership drive for students
- Vizianagaram: Free heart care camp to be held on Sept 29
CM YS Jagan offers state honour to Kodela
YS Jagan Mohan Reddy government has decided to extend state honours to former Speaker Kodela Siva Prasada Rao, during funeral rights.
Amaravati: YS Jagan Mohan Reddy government has decided to extend state honours to former Speaker Kodela Siva Prasada Rao, during funeral rights.
As Kodela is the first speaker of the newly formed Andhra Pradesh, the government has decided to honour him.
At the time of both TDP and YSRCP exchanging heated criticism against each other for the suicide of Kodela, the government's decision drew attention.