- How online learning is transforming teaching careers?
- Swami Vivekananda U20 National Football to kickstart in April
- Mumbai woman cured of epilepsy after part of her brain removed
- MP-PSC delegation presents 66th report to Governor Mangubhai Patel
- Political googly? Sharad Pawar invites Maha CM, Deputy CMs home for dinner
- Sharad Pawar Extends Dinner Invitation Amidst Political Tensions In Baramati
- India's GDP growth surges to 8.4 per cent in Q3, 2023-24 growth rate pegged at robust 7.6 per cent
- SCBA GBM to discuss nomination of women advocates as Executive Members within two months
- Anant National University organises International Symposium on Architecture for All: Call of the Future
- Protein linked to Parkinson's also key for normal brain work: IIT Mandi study
Collector inspects arrangements for Vice President visit
District Collector PS Pradyumna has directed the officials to make foolproof arrangements for the Vice President of India M Venkaiah Naidu's visit to Tirupati and Tirumala from June 3 to 5.
Tirupati: District Collector PS Pradyumna has directed the officials to make foolproof arrangements for the Vice President of India M Venkaiah Naidu's visit to Tirupati and Tirumala from June 3 to 5. Pradyumna reviewed the arrangements with officials at Tirupati Airport on Saturday in which Tirupati Sub-Collector Dr R Mahesh Kumar and Urban SP KKN Anburajan also took part.
The Vice-President will reach Tirupati Airport at 11 am on June 3 and proceed to National Atmospheric Research Laboratory (NARL) at Gadanki near Tirupati. After participating in a meeting there, he will reach Sri Padmavati Guest House in the city at 1.55 pm.
After taking rest for some time, he will proceed to Tirumala for night stay. Venkaiah will offer prayers to Lord Balaji on June 4 and will return from Tirumala at 9 am on June 5. On this occasion, the Collector has visited NARL and other places to inspect the arrangements. Airport Assistant Commandant DC Shukla, Chief Security Officer Rajasekhar and others were present.