- BJP President J P Nadda to arrive on Monday for two-day visit to Karnataka
- Jharkhand: 3 arrested in Spanish woman's gang rape sent to jail, police say search on for 4 more
- Imran Khan’s party elects Gohar Ali Khan as its chairman
- Japanese general witnesses exercise 'Dharma Guardian' at Mahajan Field Firing Ranges
- Centre suffering from 'anti-Punjab' syndrome: Kejriwal
- MP CM, ministers to pray at Ram Temple in Ayodhya on Monday
- Tejashwi responds to Modi's barbs about father Lalu Prasad at Patna rally
- CCL: Riteish's Mumbai Heroes pull off thrilling 1-run win over Bhojpuri Dabanggs
- UAE: Sharjah Ramadan Festival 2024 to begin on March 8
- Bengal BJP chief injured as car in his convoy meets with accident
Congress, TDP, BJP cheated AP people: Ex-Mayor
Former mayor Rayapati Mohan Sai Krishna on Thursday alleged that all parties including the Congress, TDP, BJP failed to protect the interests of the state and cheated people on all aspects.
Guntur: Former mayor Rayapati Mohan Sai Krishna on Thursday alleged that all parties including the Congress, TDP, BJP failed to protect the interests of the state and cheated people on all aspects. Addressing media in the city, he said Chief Minister N Chandrababu Naidu, who sailed four years with BJP, failed to protect the state interests and in the fifth year, he come out from the BJP and started Dharma Porata Desha for gaining political mileage in the elections.
He felt that it is difficulty for any party to get SCS with tax incentives. He said if the Chief Minister N Chandrababu Naidu had mounted pressure on the Centre for SCS immediately after taking oath, the Centre should have given SCS. He criticised the TDP for not having commitment on the SCS. He said Jana Sena chief Pawan Kalyan has no commitment on state development.
Stating that he was not in any party, Rayapati Mohan said he wants to do service to society and try to protect interests of the state as a responsible citizen. He hoped the new government to be formed in the state should fight to protect interests of the people.