- An Indian YA fantasy filled with friendship, magic, romance and mystery
- Tirupati: Aarogya Suraksha camps towards health for all begin
- Vijayawada: Underground tunnel fish exhibition inaugurated
- Vijayawada: VMC Commissioner inspects Info Park works
- Pavilion End at Trent Bridge renamed in honour of Stuart Broad
- Ashwin says 2023 World Cup could be his last for India
- Aman Raj bags second title of season with hard-fought win
- Inner Ring Road scam is a quid pro quo case: Minister
- AP Revenue services association state meeting today
- Indian men one win away from first-ever badminton team gold
Covid +ve cases cross 6.25 lakh in AP
- Overall positivity rate is 12.26 %
- 7,738 fresh cases during the last 24 hours
- With 57 deaths reported the toll rises to 5,359
Amaravati: The coronavirus tally touched 6.25 lakh in Andhra Pradesh on Sunday as 7,738 more cases were reported even as 10,608 more patients got cured.
In the 24 hours ending 9 am on Sunday, the State recorded 57 fresh fatalities, taking the gross toll count to 5,359, according to the latest bulletin.
After a sum of 51,04,131 sample tests, the State saw a total of 6,25,514 coronavirus positives so far, the overall positivity rate being 12.26 per cent.
In all 5,41,319 patients have recovered, leaving 78,836 active cases in the State, the bulletin added. The two Godavari districts, East and West, added 1,260 and 1,005 cases afresh, while Prakasam reported 869 anew.
Krishna reported eight new Covid-19 casualties, Anantapur and Chittoor seven each and Prakasam and Visakhapatnam six each in 24 hours, the bulletin added.